IRAQI METAL FREAKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever

Go down 
+2
lolo_evil
goddamnit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
goddamnit

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-07

god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever Empty
PostSubject: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 am

umm... yeah... hi
i'm A.J
Iraqi
i live in Poland for like a year now
i'm a calm n' quite typa person i dont like parties i dont like goin out with friends n' shit
i hate Emo's, i hate goth kids, i hate fuckin posers, i hate douche bags who listen to fuckin... wait! what do you call it??? well fuck it! i dunno i call it pussy music. and dress up like hot chicks all in pink n' shit
i dont have faith, i dont believe in such things as gods, angels, demons n' shit like that
i dont believe in destiny, luck, n' fate.
there's NO SUCH THINGS!!!
i like sittin alone in my room, drinkin straight from my bottle, listen to metal and fuckin bang my head till death!
i was 11 years old when i first listened to my first metallica's song which was
"so what"
and that's how i got into the metal world
i was still listenin to metallica only but then i met a couple of dudes who also shared the same interests as i do and they introduced me to more music more metal and more genres.
when i was in egypt i was takin drumming lessons but then i quit cause the dude was such a douche bag, (fuckin egyptians!) but after i moved to poland i joined a band and i was the vocal with 4 other pollocks (stereotype!) it was a death metal band but i didnt last for long, i was acting like an asshole lol.
so... uhh ya know what.. just.. fuck it! feel free to ask anythin ya know i wont mind.
Back to top Go down
lolo_evil

Number of posts : 64

god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever Empty
PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:51 pm

loooooooooooool am counting how many times you said fuck and shit .. hahahaha nice dude,
nice to meet you here .... btw do you have any song for the band which you were in?
Back to top Go down
goddamnit

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:31 am

i dont have them on my computer but i'll ask my friend for them cause he used to keep them and we've got only 2 songs lol but i'll ask him and see if he still has them Smile
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 am

nice to see you here A.J ... lol i feel am talkin with my self .. or am i ??? idk

i liked that part if ur topic which is " i hate Emo's, i hate goth kids, i hate fuckin posers, i hate douche bags who listen to fuckin... " .
dude u should say wut do u love not wut dp u hate cuz as i think u hateeverythin Razz .

KEEP IT BRUTAL
Back to top Go down
https://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
goddamnit

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:58 pm

lol yeah well my name is really A.J lol
and yeah.. wanna know what i love? I LOVE FUCKIN METAL!!!
that's what i love Smile

KEEP IT METAL!!! \m/
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:05 am

I LOVE FUCKIN METAL .... perfect answer.... cuz u r in the perfect place rock on
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:23 pm

U know what dudes!! im workin on essay to wright , hopfully for getting a schollarship,and im sure if i will keep reading ur posts,i will get everything spoiled ... Razz ...nice 2 meet u goddamnit !... and im sure u hate the (nice 2 meet u ) thing as well !am i right?
Back to top Go down
IraqiNemesiS
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
IraqiNemesiS

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:37 pm

you welcome man
and wish u all the best
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/iraqinemesis
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:27 am

wtf.....welcome anyways >_> loooool
Back to top Go down
goddamnit

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 pm

lol thats a good one sinner well nice to meet you too man and i dont hate the nice to meet you thing in a matter of fact i like meeting people Smile
thanks alot nemesis i wish you the same.
emo gurl i know why you said "wtf" well that's the truth so live with it i hate fuckin emos (buncha faggots if you ask me) hopefully you'll change someday
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am

hahahaha poor emo gurl xd
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 am

umm let me tell u 3 words lol
I DONT CARE

so stop sayin blah blah im nt lsnin haha
and its my fault that i welcomed an aggresive guy like u!!
and plz dont across ur lines!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever   god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

god i hate this!!! but yeah... feel free to read or post a comment or whatever
Page 1 of 1