~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darking_eyes
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:33 pm

hey guys i am Mike and i live in belgium i got the chance to meet the band children of bodom
and made interview with them lol Lucky me and i will upload the interview as soon as i can .
rock on

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lolo_evil

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 am

huh?!!
i am so jelause !!
fuck you !!!!
why you took a picture with them and not me?!!!
am so jelause and mat at you right now!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BFMV
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:48 pm

wow mike !
way to go man
..btw its me .................u do remember me right?
ask a jay lol.. u did introduce me to him and the "gang" though 4 years ago ,,...Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Jay
Admin

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:05 pm

BFMV wrote:
wow mike !
way to go man
ask a jay lol.. u did introduce me to him and the "gang" though 4 years ago ,,...Razz

damn ... it was really amazing times ... dude do u remember when we used to sit in ur room while u chat with tht gurl who live next to u ?
or one day with u hajer we opened the cam and we made some fun and mohammed was in bed and so ?
hahaha i swear those days where the best in my whole life ... i really miss them ... and miss all of us 2gether again .. but some ppl r just fale friends so u just lose these memories because of them ...
mike bro ... lets do this again ... walking from al-mansur to the baghdad clock then sayed al haleb then al sa3a then alrwad ... damn .. looool we were so crazy to walk in july in the afternoon there and talk with soldiers and curse on them and have fun and joke and eat " sometimes we die just to drink water and we dont have " loool ... bro lets do such crazy stuff again .. i really miss them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
dave

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:15 am

nice man .... but how did you make it?
A-Jay ... i still remember when you told me what you used to do in iraq ... lol you are so crazy dude .
and mike nice to meet you, ahmed never stop talking about you...

KEEP IT REAL .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darking_eyes
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:01 am

BFMV wrote:
wow mike !
way to go man

hey girl u still Alive ??? lol i almost forget about u really
remeber one day i told u i will be Famous lol . well here i am famous guy in heavy metal dvd , thats what i got the chance to meet children and go to every concert for free , i hope to meet metallica as well they know about the dvd
and i will meet testament as well he asked to meet me the guitarist ALEX and maybe through his way i will meet judas priest and Megadeath they are coming to preform here in belgium
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darking_eyes
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:03 am

dave wrote:
nice man .... but how did you make it?
A-Jay ... i still remember when you told me what you used to do in iraq ... lol you are so crazy dude .
and mike nice to meet you, ahmed never stop talking about you...

KEEP IT REAL .

Smile well dave i was kinda Lucky as i said and the only way was to get in is to interview the band
and well it was cool and they are really cool band
nice to meet u too .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IraqiNemesiS
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 pm

heyyyyyyyyyyyy
wtf
fuck u man
that was fucking awsome
i love COB .. not only like em ... and i m influenced by alexi laiho
that was so fucking cool man
i m waiting for the shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uk.youtube.com/iraqinemesis
DemonicShredder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 pm

going backstage & meeting the band is the best experience ever ! like losing ur virginity for the 1st time lol !

im not a fan of Alexi nor his band, Roope Latvala is awesome as he's the shit in the band now.Alexi should really change his fuckin guitar tone and make it more powerful, check all his lessons from Guitar World shit they all sound crap.dead tone...

on the other hand, I met Alex Skolnick a week ago (Dec.21st 2008 ) on his tour With Trans-Siberian Orchestra along with Ex-Savatage Members (Chris Caffery, Johnny Lee Middleton, Jeff Plate...etc).
great musician and amazing guy,so down to earth and welcoming,...since im not a selfish to just make it my own experience i made sure to give him & Chris a cd worth of Iraqi Metal Scene including links to this Forum !

I'll post a review of the whole show 2morrow hopefully...been fuckin' busy the whole week..X-mas and stuff

Alex & I....

Alex,I,Anna Phoebe (Violinist of TSO East Coast band) ,my bro & Chris Caffery...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/demonic_shredder_88
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 am

yay cool!
if they r ur fav band then its awsome
i wish i could meet my fav band 1 day 8-) loooool Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Jay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:11 am

baba ea kol ea bte5 ?!!
kolo b55555555555555555555t Very Happy

btw nice pix man and the interview is amaaaaazing ... waiting for u 2 upload it here ... nice step dude .. am really amazed Wink

keep going dude .. and keep it true rock on
Back to top Go down
darking_eyes
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:21 pm

xEmOxGuRlx wrote:
yay cool!
if they r ur fav band then its awsome
i wish i could meet my fav band 1 day 8-) loooool Rolling Eyes

just blv in who u are
and one day everything will come true
keep it real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Jay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:41 am

DemonicShredder wrote:
since im not a selfish to just make it my own experience i made sure to give him & Chris a cd worth of Iraqi Metal Scene including links to this Forum !

which iraqi metal scene u mean bro??? there is alot !
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 am

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!

YOU BOTH MISSUNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER HERE .. NO ONE IS MOCKING HERE .... YOU BOTH GUYS NEED TO READ THE OTHER PERSONS POSTS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ANSWER HIM.
MIKE BRO ... METAL IS NOT A MATTER OF LOOK OR WHATEVER .. BESIDES DemonicShredder IS ONE OF THE BEST GUYS I EVER KNOW .. NOT A FAKE TYPE OF METAL HEADS LIKE SOME GUYS WE KNOW BRO Wink
SO GUYS PLEASE DONT WRITE ANYTHING BAD BECAUSE BOTH OF YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME FRIENDS I HAVE AND I WANTED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO EACH OTHER BEFOR BUT IT DIDNT HAPPINE.
BOTH OF YOU GUYS SHARE THE SAME LOVE FOR THIS STYLE OF MUSIC
SO HOPE FOR BOTH OF YOU GUYS TO TAKE IT EASY AND TRY TO MAKE THIS PLACE GATHER US TO HAVE FUN NOT SOMETHING ELSE !!!!!

REGARDS,

Back to top Go down
lolo_evil

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:53 am

b555555555t again brother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~   

Back to top Go down

~~~~~my interview with children of bodom~~~~
Page 1 of 1