IRAQI METAL FREAKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !

Go down 
+3
BFMV
A-Jay
WhiTe LilY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiTe LilY
معارف ديربالك be aware.... special person

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-01

SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:08 pm

what do u suggest me to listen to .. ?
what else you know same style of linkin park and evanescence ?!

i don't want shouting affraid and bla bla bla
i wanna listen to deeply meaningful words .. i wanna feel the technology in the music made..

same TECNO ! .. Suggest me pls

Thnx
lily
scared to death
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:53 pm

gurl it depends on u,

there is a band called 3 days grace, idk if you gonna like them, this is a sampel song for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdu0-SX1EPc ... the song called HOME

if you know ill nino also r a nice band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0NJwq-2IU ... the song called HOW CAN I LIVE

both of them are Nu Metal,

and another Rock band which is called hinder and my fav. song for them is lips of an angel.

BUT!!!!! wut i recommend is Disturbed they are so damn good especially thier last album ...

gurl i wanna know wut u love, i knw u love chester from linkin park, but u have to give me a hint soi can tell u,
butam gonna make a topic about bands and thier tyle so u can chose from.... rock on
Back to top Go down
https://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
BFMV
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
BFMV

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:29 pm

yes.....the first thing came to my mind is suggesting 3 days grace and hinder ..
anothor suggestion is "buckcherry - sorry" heres a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqT0nlZEcTM

Last edited by BFMV on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new link~)
Back to top Go down
dave

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:40 pm

A-Jay write more options man !!!!!
sorry but am not into this type of music so idk wu o say scratch
Back to top Go down
BFMV
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
BFMV

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:03 am

hmmmm...
what about this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjiRlIESeOY

its Apocalyptica - I don`t care feat. Adam Gontier which is one of 3 days grace members
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Wow...Ur In Apocalyptica World ?Your Growing Up ....From Westlife To Papa roach And Now Metal?
Wow
Incredible
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:48 pm

hahahaha its hajer man , she keep surprising us دجيب حظن
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Who 's Hajer?
lol
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:46 am

lsn to lacuna coil they r like evanescnece somehow
Back to top Go down
WhiTe LilY

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 am

Thank you guys

i loved the songs..

keep suggesting anything u think is cool Smile
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:01 pm

hmm y dont u try some real metal gurl?
nymphetamine for a band called cradle of filth
Back to top Go down
Into Eternity

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 am

dream theater
dark moor
royal hunt
the rasums
three days grace
skillet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !   SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS PLS ! u won't help if you don't listen to LP and EvanEsCenCe !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IRAQI METAL FREAKS :: Off-Topic Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com