IRAQI METAL FREAKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METAL VS EMO!!!

Go down 
+6
dave
A-Jay
xEmOxGuRlx
lil bird
nymphetamine girl
aboomen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dave

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-01

METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:30 am

looooooooool poor u EMO gurl Smile
Back to top Go down
IraqiNemesiS
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
IraqiNemesiS

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:40 am

hey hey hey .... i m gonna say some shit and i think i m gonna be ass kicked of Dog Faced Corpse after that ...loooooooooool

hey aboomen .. i think i saw something harms BFMV
plz man .... i m not allowing u to do so
i m ur lead guitarist and i have a cover for one of their songs stupied
so .... try to recspect and behave as MAN one day

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

and u Emo girl

take it easy mam ..... he hates emo ... and he calls me somtimes ... GOD OF EMOOOS

remember aboomen ???

loool

EMOOO RULEZ

yeaaaaaaaah lol!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/iraqinemesis
IraqiNemesiS
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
IraqiNemesiS

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:45 am

respect* lol
Back to top Go down
dave

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:22 am

looooooooooooool nice one IraqiNemesiS h3
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:04 pm

poor u EMO girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
goddamnit

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 pm

hmm.. well you see Emo Gurl the reason behind aboomens posting this topic is not because he just hates emos i hate emos more than anybody on here. but the thing is.. we just find you guys (emos) so fuckin stupid!!! you look stupid, you act stupid, and you behave stupid. Emo is nothin! it's just a style that faggots and douchebags created to say that "hello people we're here" so why the fuck should i follow a faggot in the first fuckin place??? isnt that wierd?
so yeah. as long as "Emo" is a "Genre" or a "Lifestyle" or whatfuckinever we can criticize it in our own words and our own way. it's like Rap and HipHop and that other crap. so please Emo Gurl do us all a favor and put a toaster in the fuckin bathtub and kill yourself and stop bitchin about it the guy was just criticizing the style and music. oh and you know what.. when i see an emo "person" (personally i call them freaks not humans) walkin down the street i flip them off! if you dont know what that means open the fuckin dictionary.
Back to top Go down
IraqiNemesiS
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
IraqiNemesiS

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 pm

hey Damnit .. i m gonna answer instead of Emo Gurl
and my answer is going to be that ....
do u know what the metal is ???
there is something in arabic called ... "" BEHAVE STRANGE SO YOU WILL BE KNOWN BY ALL THE OTHERS " this is metal .
and u were talking about the EMO .. but at the same time you talking on metal ... lol so u made kinda of misunderstanding ... by the way ... metal criticizes emo here .. right ??? lol
look ... always the dwn say bad shit to hi ... but the high don't answer .. coz it is higher ...
kepp it shit man .. lol sorry ... keep it metal
Back to top Go down
goddamnit

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:13 pm

whoa whoa whoa... hold your horses cowboy!!
before you talk shit like that just read what i wrote carefully.. get a fuckin dictionary if you dont understand a certain vocab or expression or you can ask i'll help you. i'm not saying shit..
No!! this is just not right.. what the fuck are you talkin about??? what down? what high? what the fuck is that suppose to mean? and what the fuck is that "saying" or whatever suppose to mean?!!! you guys how about a helpin hand here?
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 am

guys guys guys!!
emo .. metal ... gay .. lol wut else?
this is life .. some ppl love metal music and such stuff and others love emo .. yeah emo is more for ppl who feel lonely and sometimes act weird am with u .. but in metal also there is such crap ppl who act like shit and so blaaa ... so we cant just throw shit on eath other !
love wutever u love .. but dont throw ur shit on others .. for me personaly i dont like emos .. am sorry for that but i dont like that style .. but i dont do bad stuff against them or hurt them .. " just show them the finger " lol Razz
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:16 am

dont say we r stupid ,u r the one whoz actin ''stupid''by attackin us, lol! and u can fuck off from the forum if u dont wna c emoz so go worship ur fuckin satan Laughing ,i hope u get hit by bus and DIE
and yea if u dont like somethin dont throw ur shit on others !u psycho enough
and JAY I THINK ITS TIME TO CLOSE THIS TOPIC!plz rock on
crazy
Back to top Go down
lolo_evil

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 am

gurl why want A-Jay to close the topic??
u can replay them and tell them ur ides and ur side of the emo world ... instead of running .. i know that u will get big words and so .. but try to defend ur self and show us what is emo ... and why metal heads " not all " hate emos?
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 pm

lolo,u dont nu wut u r talkin abt!make ur self in my place and u will c!
a whole forum against me!some1 should stop this,and im nt runnin im just sick of tellin them the same thing!and metalheads ,they just hate everythin on earth!
so plz jay stop this Sad( Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 pm

My Fuckin .........
Is That A Fuckin Fight Goin On In Here ?
No Fuckin Comparison Between Fuckin Emo And Metal

Satan Will Kick Ur Ass If U Will Keep Talkin Against Metal
Man Fuck!!

Lord Of Darkness Gonna Do This For Sure
Back to top Go down
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 pm

lol!
my topic made it big!
ameen bro dont talk shit about metal pls lol and no dude u have no idea about what metal is lol Razz
and goddamnt dude bring it on mother fucker , thats the spirit , i fuckin saluet u lol!!!
and lil bird ... get over the "satan thing' and live the reality coz metal is all about reality my friend! yea satan represents evil and evil is necessary!
and EMO girl ... im really sorry about the topic but its supposed to be a free forum and we can talk about anythin we want , remember ? sorry again and i think u got two choices now : either ignoring what the ppl say ( thats if u dont give a shit about what they say and ur stuck to ur ideas ) OR ... keep defending urself ... and after al its all up to u!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/latef666
goddamnit

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:43 am

damnation!!! i'll have to respond to lots of shit here!
look emo bitch do us all a favor and fuckin shoot yourself.. or ya know what.. just die seriously at least you wont have to listen to "my shit" oh and by the way.. last time i checked this forum is called Iraqi METAL freaks! can anybody tell me what the fuck an emo bitch doin here?!?!?! so you're the one who should be leaving. go play with razors or a piece of glass perhaps you'll cut yourself and bleed to death.
lil bird go tell your lord of darkness to go fuck himself. lord of darkness my motherfuckin ass!
aboomen, thank you so much for starting this topic man i'm just one of those guys who believe in the freedom of speech and i was just tying to express myself here but some bitches and faggots did not accept it so thanks for sticking by me man i really appreciate it. and you guys keep this topic going we're not gonna stop it cause a bitch whom her head is fucked up got her lil feelings hurt.
over and out
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:53 am

Well as you guys said .. its a free place we can say in it what ever we want!
well only no damn fuckin politics!!!
so this topic and all other topics will stay open till the last day this forum is exsist !

thanx goddamit, aboomen, lil bird and all of you guys for your support, subjects and comments

Regard,
A-Jay
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:23 am

im not a bitch, and i love metal too!so metal is nt only for metalheads and stop sayin bad words to me i hate u ,u r the worst person in the world i hate u ,DIEEEEE,gosh i wna say all the bad words in my head to u !but ill just forget abt it,becuz u r a KID,leave the emo alone and GET A LIfE!

and wutever jay keep it open but dont blame me if i kill this guy looool xD
Back to top Go down
goddamnit

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 pm

maybe i'm not the worst person in the world but i am 100% pure asshole! that's what people call me and i'm proud to be an asshole especially if crying baby like yourself (emo gurl) thinks that way Smile
listen to the lil voice inside of your head saying "jump off the roof!!!"
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:15 am

well its true! u r funny asshole hahaahaaahaaaa
and why would i kill my self?becuz of ppl like u?im not gna do that!yea i hate my life but i dont wna end it this way!god is the only one whoz gna stop my life,i have no right to stop it!so save ur ''speech'' to some1 els cuz RLY RLY RLY!IM NOT CARIN im just mad becuz u r sayin mean and nt true stuff abt us thats all!
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:28 am

good answer emo gurl ... you r the man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:30 pm

yeaaaa im da maaaaaaan hahaahhahahahaa(of course not....lol)
Back to top Go down
dave

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:18 am

shut are you one of those freaks who changed thier sex emo gurl !!!! eeeee3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Into Eternity

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 am

emo is gay man i fucking hate this world Smile
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 am

noooo dave dont say that its meaaaan and some ppl may blv u !!!

deathmetal beast we fuckin hate u too!! xD and we DONT GIVA SHIT Smile
Back to top Go down
Into Eternity

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:33 pm

aww :blushed: thank you Smile)

are you real emo or just wearing their clothes ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METAL VS EMO!!!   METAL VS EMO!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METAL VS EMO!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next