IRAQI METAL FREAKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!

Go down 
+2
A-Jay
dave
6 posters

what do u think about it
amazing
All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_lcap57%All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
very good
All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_lcap29%All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
good
All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_lcap14%All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
kinda
All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_lcap0%All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sucky
All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_lcap0%All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
shity
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
dave

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-01

All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! Empty
PostSubject: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:53 am

guys guys guys this is our latest album .... tell me what u think about it .. i really proud to give u guys this album now after 2 years of work ... tell me what u think ,,,,, is it good or not and aboomen ... i wanna know ur points and even u nymph. gurl and all u metalhead guys n gurls ... download it all n tell me wut u think !!!!

All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! All_hell

Year: 2008
Label: Self-released
Genre: Melodic Death Metal / Hardcore

Official Website

01. At the end of a rope

02. My name is fuck you

03. Wreckage riders

04. Through the thickets

05. When the shit hits the fan

06. Among the undead

07. Eternal black

08. Necroblazter

09. March in hordes

10. Territorial murder

11. Come clean

tell me guys wut u think !!!

Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:04 am

bro its amaziiiinnnnnggggg .. btw y u didnt upload it from the beginning n left it till now???!!!
its so nice man ... btw when u gonna come to trollhättan ??!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:10 pm

dude my net is killin me lol i only listened to at the end of a rope , im tryin to hear them all , and once im done with them i will give u my comments ... fuck 7asan!(the guy from the net server lol)
btw .. congrates for the album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/latef666
nymphetamine girl

nymphetamine girl

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 pm

hey man your amazing
its mythical album
Why you did not put it here since the beginning
I want to Curvature to you for this wonderful work
all the album amazing but really i like these songs so soooo much
Among the undead
When the shit hits the fan
than x bro
Greetings and wish to you all the luck and success
Back to top Go down
dave

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:48 am

A-Jay > bro come one day with us .. its really cool here , think about it and give me a call Wink

aboomen > thanx bro for your support .. ok am gonna wait and see what you think about it .

nymphetamine girl > thanx alot gurl ... ur support made me really feel the taste of the work after hearing your complex about this " kinda " good album ... thanx alot for you support alllll ..

PeAcE
Back to top Go down
lolo_evil

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:51 am

man u r amazzzzzzzzzzzng .... this album is really nice.. wish u guys to be more famouse and play one day with iron maiden and many other legendss ...

KEEP IT UP GUYS rock on
Back to top Go down
dave

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:50 am

thanx lolo_evil ...

by the way what type of music you listen to?
Back to top Go down
lolo_evil

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:56 am

its hard to say .. cuz i listen to anything i like .. but you can say death and especially instrumental death metal .... you brother?
Back to top Go down
Fuck You

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:51 pm

TO DAVE.... THE FUCK WHO POSTED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just stumbled upon this forum and this post by accident and this is WAAAAAAAAAAY too late of a reply but...Right now I'm fucking furious!!!!!

THE FUCKHEAD WHO POSTED THIS IS A GODDAMN LIAR!!!!!

I am the lead singer of All Hell and I have no fucking idea of who you are and WHY you're fucken claiming to be a part of MY fucking band and taking credit of MY goddamn work!!!!

All of you giving this retard your praise have been trolled by a lowlife wannabe fuck who didnt even get the fucking genre right!!!!!

He probably downloaded the album from one of the many torrentsites that has it (not that I mind that) but he has no fucking right to be taking ANY goddamn credit for it!!!!!

I AM however glad to see that many of you enjoyed it!
New album has been on the "To-Do"-list for a while now and will hopefully be recorded soon so stay tuned!
We do however have 3 "new" songs on our myspace so if you want have a listen to them go to myspace/allhell

And Dave... You are now added to my list of foes on this site and you also made my "If i ever get a hold of you: I will rip off your face and spit in your eye/kick when you're down and leave you to DIE"-list in real life!

Thats right... My name is... FUCK! YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!   All Hell - Knarkbrand  ... our latest album !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Hell - Knarkbrand ... our latest album !!
Page 1 of 1