IRAQI METAL FREAKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liquid TRIO Experiment 2...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonicShredder

DemonicShredder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Liquid TRIO Experiment 2... Empty
PostSubject: Liquid TRIO Experiment 2...   Liquid TRIO Experiment 2... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:28 am

Mike Portnoy released a new live album of Liquid Trio Experiment just 10 days ago , through his own Label/Record Company (YtseJam)...the album is simply Titled (Liquid Trio Experiment 2:When The Keyboard Breaks (Live In Chicago)) , which is based on the incident that happend to the band in Chicago when they were touring during June/July Last year to celebrate LTE's 10th Anniversary.
that's when the keyboard of Jordan Rudess went-off for unknown reasons and left the band shocked, so the 3 other members (John Petrucci,Tony LeVien & Mike) decided to Jam lil bit to entertain the audience while the tech.try to fix the Keyboard ! but this went longer than expect so they kept on playing all improvised instrumental music for 1 hour then had to leave....fortunately, Mike had his Stereo Recorder with him so he plugged in and decided to recorded the 1 hour jam...which was pretty much a great idea !

I ordered my copy just when I heard abt.the news and got it 5 days ago & never stopped listening to it !
Mind blowing chemistry between those guys ! Perfectionists and tight as hell !
what I liked the most is that it's Purley un-edited and not overdubbed ! all Raw Material.U can even hear some scratches and noises @ the beginning of the album !

Petrucci Shines like on other on this ! I guess he was on steroids or some kind of drugs ! coz he shreds like a fuckin machine ! I so dig his Tone on this one !

they all played perfectly and verstality ,switiching between modes,scales,styles, from blues to low notes shreds back up to Thrashy feeling riffs ! beautiful by all meanings

they even swapp their instruments,with Petrucci on Bass & Jordan Rudess on Guitars !
& The end of the concert, U get another Bonus ! Charlie Benante (Anthrax Drummer) Jams with Mike On the drums and they play a medley of Heaviness ! (including excerpts from Led Zepplins (How Many More Times)) !

that's just 1 album from Mike as he promised, another Live Album from Liquid Tension Experiment 10th Anniversey will make it's way soon + a live DVD shot of it ! not to forget Dream Theater's album on June 09 !

so if Ur a real fans of LTE/DT,I'm sure U'd love to get this and hear it !

here's a link to the Album, I uploaded it earlier today

http://rapidshare.com/files/201358178/DemonicShredder09.zip.html

it's in WMA format ,and abt.53 Mb in size.

if U LIKE IT, THEN GO & BUY IT ! -im sure u ain't gonna do this, but I had to say it coz I already did my part and bought it!-

let's hear some nice feedbacks....

Enjoy.....

BITCHES !

*the album set list is as follows...:

1-Universal Mind (When the Keyboard Broke) (2:21)
2-The Chicago Blue & Noodle Factory (7:03)
3-Fade Away or Keep Going? (5:03)
4-The Haunted Keyboard (9:34)
5-Close Encounters of the Liquid Kind (15:13)
6-Ten Minute Warning (5:55)
7-That 'Ol Broken Down Keyboard Blues (6:34)
8-Liquid Anthrax (4:55) *(With Charlie Benante on Drums)
9-That's All Folks! (2:12)

Liquid TRIO Experiment 2... L3e2l10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demonic_shredder_88
DemonicShredder

DemonicShredder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Liquid TRIO Experiment 2...   Liquid TRIO Experiment 2... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:31 am

*The Album is available for 10 Downloads only then the link gonna get deleted ! so we got this rule (1st come,1st serve) !

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demonic_shredder_88
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Liquid TRIO Experiment 2...   Liquid TRIO Experiment 2... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 am

nice rule bro Wink
thanx bro really for ur support دجيب حظن
Back to top Go down
https://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liquid TRIO Experiment 2...   Liquid TRIO Experiment 2... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liquid TRIO Experiment 2...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IRAQI METAL FREAKS :: The Music We Love :: The Soundtrack Of Our Lives-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com