IRAQI METAL FREAKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!

Go down 
+2
dave
A-Jay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

!!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:58 pm

yo yo yo

rock on this is the hit !!!! rock on
cradle of filth new album which is called Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder
hope that u gonna enjoy it, i worked my a** so hard till i got it and sure " for free " Razz
and brought it to u guys, so lemme c ur comments yalla

!!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! H39Rcod82Uibcvm80qx7NN3kZMQMXw_AvI7BKVaGOujBForz2iu7VjPGvLf1fm9B

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Track listing

1. "In Grandeur and Frankincense Devilment Stirs" – 2:27
  2. "Shat Out of Hell" – 5:03
  3. "The Death of Love" – 7:13
  4. "The 13th Caesar" – 5:35
  5. "Tiffauges" – 2:14
  6. "Tragic Kingdom" – 5:59
  7. "Sweetest Maleficia" – 5:59
  8. "Honey and Sulphur" – 5:37
  9. "Midnight Shadows Crawl to Darken Counsel with Life" – 8:58
  10. "Darkness Incarnate" – 8:55
  11. "Ten Leagues Beneath Contempt" – 4:58
  12. "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder" – 5:36
  13. "Corpseflower" – 2:41

NOTE: The file have a password but i wont write it down because there is many ppl who take without sayin thanx, so u want the password post ur comment and i will send u the password as a private message.

PRESS TO DOWNLOAD
Back to top Go down
https://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
dave

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-01

!!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 am

me the passworrrrrrrrrrrrrd man
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Wellish ...My Favorite Kind Of Black Metal Albums Are For Cradle ...His Sound Makes Me ....Relax Really
Back to top Go down
nymphetamine girl

nymphetamine girl

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:28 pm

What the hell you doing
I love this album
Thank you
Regards
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 am

nymphetamine girl ?
You Get Great Internet Connection To Upload Alot Of Albums Lady!

Wow
Never Gets Off
Never
Ever
Back to top Go down
ACRASSICAUDA

ACRASSICAUDA

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:11 am

nice job dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wwwacrassicaudas5com
IraqiNemesiS
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
IraqiNemesiS

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:34 pm

great hit bro
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/iraqinemesis
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:37 pm

ACRASSICAUDA thank you gus for joining me here.. wish to get some exclusive stuff from you here first in the foum. rock on

IraiNemesiS thanks bro, btw u r really doing a great job here Wink
Back to top Go down
IraqiNemesiS
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
IraqiNemesiS

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/iraqinemesis
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:07 pm

Smile ...Like Ur A Nice Guy Huh?
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:22 pm

smile so life smile for u h3
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:28 am

No He Is Smiling Like He Is So Mean .
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:52 am

cmon.. r u like tht ameen?!!!! Sad .. Razz
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:49 am

Am I Liar In Here?
Am I Fuckin Telling You ?
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:02 am

i will f**** tht f**** Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!   !!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!! NEW !!!! cradle of filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder !!!! NEW !!!!
Page 1 of 1