IRAQI METAL FREAKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar Empty
PostSubject: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 am

Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar Guitarpro5and32000tabsvp4

Guitar Pro is a multitrack tablature editor for guitar, banjo and bass. Besides writing scores, Guitar Pro is a useful resource for guitarists from beginner to experienced levels to progress , compose , or simply accompany themselves.

Scores for Everybody

Known for its ease of use, Guitar Pro allows you to easily and intuitively enter notes by using keyboard keys, mouse clicks on a fretboard or directly a MIDI instrument.
Guitar Pro can handle up to 256 tracks and supports 4- to 7-strings instruments as well as percussions. It is even possible to enter non-guitar tracks.

A Well-designed Interface

The numerous toolbars available allow you to quickly access the most important features.
With multitrack/monotrack display, horizontal or vertical scrolling, the screen display adjusts to your preferences and score types.

Tablatures and Standart Notation

Primarily designed for tablatures, Guitar Pro allows you to switch to standard notation for viewing or editing scores.
The two notation systems are bound, and a note entered in one system is automatically added in the other one.
The rhythmics are automatically calculated and displayed by Guitar Pro. You just have to enter the note duration and let Guitar Pro do the work.

Every Symbols and Effects

Guitar Pro allows you to use numerous musical symbols in your scores, and especially guitar-specific ones.
Dynamic, Grace note, Staccato, Fade In, Left and Right Hand Fingering, Strocke, Pickstroke, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Dead note, Let Ring, Harmonics, Tapping, Slapping, Hammer On / Pull Off, bend, Tremolo Bar, Slides, Vibrato, Wide Vibrato, Trill, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Text, Lyrics, Chords...

Back to top Go down
https://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:49 am

lol i've downloaded this program be4 but i just didnt get it and..still dont get it,,its sooo difficult but ill dl it again xD
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:22 am

wanna have some help? because its so damn good, ask me Wink
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:26 am

i nuuu its gd all ppl say that but i duno how to use it! damn it im so retated lool xD and when i have time to use it ill ask for help Very Happy ty
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:34 am

sure anytime, ms shokran 3l tfshela Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:47 am

hahah no im not that mean =)
didnt mean it though xD
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:52 am

hehe hope so , other wise am gonna b mad scared
Back to top Go down
dave

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:06 am

man cmon, no program can help only a teacher and you know that!!! ask saad zay !!
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:01 pm

yeah bt they r expensive man and u knw tht
Back to top Go down
dave

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:48 am

man fuck the money if you want to be a guitarist, i know its so damn much, but think about it man, i know you can do it, and you did!!!
dont let me upload the movie which i have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar   Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar pro 5. for you who wanna learn playing guitar
Page 1 of 1