IRAQI METAL FREAKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
A-Jay
xEmOxGuRlx
aboomen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-03

A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:12 am

sup!
i have nothin to say but u guys have to check this :

http://semi-death.blogspot.com/2008/10/only-iraqi-metal-band.html

and btw .. i dont give a heck if you liked it or not and i dont give a crap if ur gonna spread it or not Smile

Lateef - DFC , amargi , brutal impact
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/latef666
xEmOxGuRlx
Tokio Hotel Freak
Tokio Hotel Freak
xEmOxGuRlx

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:59 pm

ummm r u ok?lol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:42 am

man they are not the only iraqi metal band BUT !! they are the only band which went out of iraq and got support from the US magazines and newspapers,,, so yeah the world only know them,,,, lateef u and the other band members have to make contact with the american magazines and let them know that you are there , an iraqi heavy metal band which is also avilable,, and the most important the success of the gig which u guys made and it was so damn good " as many of my friends told me "... and i can sure help from my side to share and send ur info. and news to the world " as much as i can "..

god bless u guys for the metal music.

Peace
Back to top Go down
https://iraqimetalfreaks.yoo7.com
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: thanx bro!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:30 am

yea i know bro and got that support by telling lies!
anyways i talked alot about this lol and im really tired , im really thankful for ur support , hope to see u oneday on a death metal show
rock on!
Back to top Go down
dave

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:01 am

man take it easy...

by the way, as a-jay said, there is others but the world only know acrassicauda, and when you searh in google or look for a CD for iraqi heavy metal bands you will see only acrassicauda, i know you guys are new but still they are the first known band, there was other bands before them which i know and we started to work with one in 1995 but i left iraqi after 2 years and lost contact with my friends so am so sure there is many other guys who make music and record and make demos and so, but non of them got world wide and non had any listener out of iraq, you guys now started to make your voice listenable to others out of iraq, so try to focus on that and try to make good music, acrassicauda made a new hit which is called message from baghdad i guess you guys heared about it, try to use time to make a good music and use MULTIEF. for you music, because as i see and am sure not everyone agree with me that DFC and amargi and burtal impact which is formed by you , those bands are NOTHING without your drums, i can hear it, i can feel it, if you just remove the drums from the music you will only hear some noise, the guitar is a felling more than a " cool thing " which many guys think it is, guitar can make a band from nothing, but your drums man make a band stand on it legs, so try to focuse on those weakness points.
i've noticed a guitarest in youtube a guy called him self " iraqi guitarest " a guy with glasses his hands and the balance is so good, try to make him join you, am so damn sure he will make you guys go up to the sky, try to work hard guys, cuz i know tony " acrassicauda's lead-guitarest " cmon who can say he is not good? no one i guess, and the reason is simple, because he work so damn hard with his guitar, yeah effects have a big role also, so guys you are in a place where is such music is not so famouse, so try to make it more famouse and let people know about it, because when there is only 1 or 2 or 3 bands in a place so you will be more famouse,
see here i live in sweden . there is more than a milion band 80% of them are not famouse while they are so great, but because there is many so they are not known, try to work hard guys. and wish you luck, i can help by sending you some progs. or stuff that maybe can help to make your music more great, and for sure you can contact a-jay of you need anything because am not avilable alot on the net.

wish you the best luck guys,
and abd al lateef try to work hard i had my eye on you since you were in syria, and i have faith in you,

Regards

Dave
Back to top Go down
IraqiNemesiS
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
IraqiNemesiS

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:47 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nothing to say

looooooooooooooooooooooooool lol!
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/iraqinemesis
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:34 pm

P.S to all of you guys

NO BAD WORD AGAINST ANY1 HERE NO MATTER WHO NO MATTER WHAT, YOU SAY UR OWN OPINION OK DO IT BUT WITH NICE WORDS NO SHITTY STUFF, YOU DONT LIKE ROLES THEN GO AWAY !!

I WONT ACCEPT THAT THNG AGAIN
Back to top Go down
dave

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:01 pm

easyyyy guys دجيب حظن
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Fuck This Is Unfair Rules ..
Kill Me Better Than Telling Me Not To Curse
Back to top Go down
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:49 pm

i feel optimistic , and i feel that true metal is still alive here
lil bird man , its not a matter of exposure nor money to me when i try to make everyone understand the truth here , hell!! metal has never been about money! and yea its unfair but its good Wink
and why the hell would i sell my dignity and play some rap-crap-metal shit on my first shows ? to get more money and fans ? are those fans are true metalheads ? would i feel self-satisfied and comfortable ?
its just a tip for anyone who wants to start a "TRUE" metal band :
u want fame and funds ? ok u can have them but not by sellin out on purpose nor playin a style-less metal nor tellin ruthless lies all over the net and on magazines!!!
talent , being true to metal and the most important is to have ur OWN sound with influences from the great bands without copying exactly what they do ,,, thats the real shit!
my dream is to see a huge true metal fan base in iraq .. to see tons of great bands that compete with the other great metal bands out there not the arabic bands coz they suck lol
rock on iraqi metalheads!!!
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:04 pm

man there is no real metal in iraq,
u see i can garanty u that more than 200 of those guys who came to tht metal gig which u guys made love metal as a " feka " nothin more,
they dont know the real meaning and feeling of it.
yeah i agree with u , we need a real metal base and to be honest i wish throw this forum we can make th dream come true.
its hard, but there is nothing impossible, and u also cant say its the problems of our guys because the situation also hve a big role in it and the damn fuckincomplicated ppl who contrl us they dont know a shit about a shit.
and metal roles is different from pesonto another, depends on the personality and they way that the person think!
and for a true metal band??
to be honst i didnt hear any iraqi ban which is really spirtual band which u can feel thier music, covers yeah good, but we need a real music and this is somhing hard to get but we hope so throw u lateef, because i believe in u only u , because u know how to hold this typ of music high in our country, so man try to find a real metal guys to make tha base, with the help of ameen and the others for sure.

! PEACE OUT METALHEADS !
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:07 pm

p:s .....
the lier will fallone day !!!!!
Back to top Go down
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:23 pm

hasa dude lol to hell with the main topic hahaha
and i agree with u on everythin u have said , but if u will believe me or not , there were some cool and original iraqi metal bands and for their era and their situation they lived , i can tell u they were great!!
scarecrow was a cool heavy metal band and they had thier own sound , i know their work was simple but it was metal!
passage and striker were cool as well and they had thier own sound , they were heavy metal
maybe was cool too with heavy metal
and then we had acrass and semi death with heavy metal
but none of those guys have gotten really into the extreme style of metal like thrash metal , death metal , tech death metal.
i dont know why for sure but , i guess its because of the lack of chance but dude believe me if u want somethin and u love then u can simple do it!
i know that technical death metal is not understandable here and what really proved that a comment was posted above here lol ... when someone said the guitar work of our song was nothin without the drums lol
and i understand that lol coz only few understand what death metal and tech metal are
p.s to everyone : when u try to play our shit u will then understand the difficulty and the technicality of it!
and its the same with our coming tracks , and im not ready to explain what we do lol coz im not in the mood for that but anyone can send me a private message and ask me about anythin he or she wants so i can answer about it later
will that misunderstanding stop me from writing such songs ? i dont think so dude coz this is my sound! and this is my band
ETERNAL HAILS!!
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:26 pm

In Some How You Might Be Right Ajay ...But Dont Forget ,....Fans Suffered Just To Get To The Concert And See The New Born For Metal In Iraq ...Specially Ladies Has Difficulties To Come To A Concert And U Know Traditions In Iraq ,,,

All I Know Maybe They Are Not REAL metal Headz ,...But Hey Most Of Them Are And I Know Them

Lateef Nice Comments Bro ,,,
Back to top Go down
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:31 pm

thanx lil bird , to be honest i never expected that on the concert , i knew that lots of tickets were sold but i had no idea abut tough headbanging lol ? moshing ? broken tables hahaha ? female metalers ?
shit it was an amazing gig i had so much fun and btw maybe we agree with ajay but we havent gotten into everyone's heart and knew for sure that they were not true metalheads lol
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:35 pm

yeah thats wut i said, because for what the media said there was about 250 in te concert
so i said about 200
so tht means there is 50 real metal heads, o thats a max. number " i guess "
Back to top Go down
A-Jay
Admin
A-Jay

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:36 pm

lateef its obvious from the style of he music which they listen to Wink
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Yea I Admit ....Some Ones Is Emo ..Maybe He Is Not Real Metal Head
But Its A Good New Fuckin Born Huh?
Back to top Go down
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:47 pm

looooool!
well lil bird was fuckin right ... some of them were emo's hahaha
but u know ... where ever u go u would find the underground fans and the mainstream fans
Back to top Go down
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:53 pm

and whatever we would do we will never be able to get rid of those fanboys and scene kids , u can realize that since the beginning of thrash metal in the 80's , there were those glam gay bands with thier tight pants , make up and thier big hair lol and later the emo crappy trend dominated the scene after the death of glam metal and believe me when that emo trend dies there will be another shitty trend to dominate the media and the scene
btw lol i found a pic for acrass with thier make up and glam metal look lol i dont know what the hell happened to them ( no offense lol )
anyway through all of that , true metal kept goin on!!!
metal will never die!
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Wutever ...Close It Up Ppl ....Lateef Tell Me About X.mas ..Any Plans Bro ?
Back to top Go down
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:00 pm

well bro i dont know yet , i have been through a lot of shit after the concert , kill threats and shit but we are doin our best , and if anythin happens it will be posted here and on all the other sites
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:04 pm

God Knows How Fuckin Much You Hat'em
I Say ...ur Right ..I Do The Same
Back to top Go down
lil bird
SLIPKNOT FAN
SLIPKNOT FAN

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:07 pm

Yea And I Know ur Problems Man ..By The Way ...I Am A Close Friend Of Humam .I Think You Know'em Well
Back to top Go down
aboomen
METAL HEAD WARRIOR
METAL HEAD WARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:14 pm

hell yea , humam is more like a brother to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!   A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A MUST TO SEE : THE ONLY IRAQI METAL BAND LOL!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next